Last updated April 19, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Saturday Properties, LLC ("Company", "we", "us", "our").
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website https://pivotmidway.com (the "Website"), and more generally, use any of our services (the "Services", which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information.
We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website.
This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and
services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about
you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing
partners, affiliate programs, data providers,
as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing
addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or
user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media
profiles, social media URLs and custom profiles, for purposes of
targeted advertising and event promotion.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We
process your information for purposes based on legitimate business
interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our
legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website
for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your
personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate
business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with
you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal
obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next
to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?" below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to
provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
pixels) to access or store information. Specific information about how
we use such technologies and how you can refuse certain cookies is set
out in our Cookie Notice.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in. If you are accessing our Website from outside,
please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored,
and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with
whom we may share your personal information (see "WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?" above), in and other countries.
you are a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) or United
Kingdom (UK), then these countries may not necessarily have data
protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your
country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your
personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We
keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes
outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary
for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer
retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax,
accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will
require us keeping your personal information for longer than 1 year.
we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal
information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if
this is not possible (for example, because your personal information
has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your
personal information and isolate it from any further processing until
deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security
measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we
process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your
information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information
storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot
promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized
third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly
collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do
our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal
information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. If
you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully
processing your personal information, you also have the right to
complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can
find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer,
you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to
reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this
could affect certain features or services of our Website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications
include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to
signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online
browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform
technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has
been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser
signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your
choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is
adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that
practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
10. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law,
permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain
from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of
personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct
marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with
which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding
calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make
such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the
contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website.
To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact
information provided below, and include the email address associated
with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will
make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version
will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version
will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material
changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently
posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a
notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently
to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Saturday Properties, LLC3546 Dakota Ave SSuite DSt. Louis Park, MN 55416United States